• A Zombie 5k Race is a 3.1 mile race with 4+ simple obstacles depending on the location. However, unlike the traditional race you are being pursued by brain hungry Zombies.
(PLEASE NOTE SOME LOCATIONS DUE TO PUBLIC PERMIT RESTRICTIONS WILL NOT HAVE OBSTACLES PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCATION).
HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH A SIMILAR EVENT?
keep our events simple and organized: Location, Runners, Zombies &
Music. We choose safe scenic locations for the run and do not overbook
our races with more people than we can handle. Second, we have a nine member committee that consists of 20 volunteers. Third, our runners are
equipped with only two things a race bib and health flags. Fourth, our
zombies are the staple of our events. You run and they try and take your
flags. Simple. Runners complete the race and receive a medal. Fifth, our
obstacles are simple. Please Note Some Locations Do Not Include Obstacles Due To Public Park Permits Check Your Location For Confirmation.
Each course has 4 or more simple obstacles. We are not training
gladiators but teaching you how to out run your friends when the zombie apocalypse
occurs. Our obstacles are not complex. Sixth,
we have a small stage in the park with music. No elaborate tents. Our
formula is simple but fun! And finally, only 300 people are allowed to register for a single race wave. NO EXCEPTIONS. Our race is designed were the most fun
occurs being chased by zombies and enjoying music in the park afterward. So, unlike other
races that have over billed, overbooked, under staffed and over hyped their events more
than they really are we hype that our events are simple, organized and
How Do I Survive
• Their are many strategies but we will let you figure them out. The basic is to keep the Zombies from taking your flags. And it does not hurt to remember to be faster than the next guy!
• Well you have to run 5k or 3.1 miles on an uneven terrain while being pursued by slow, running and climbing zombies. You must make it to the safe zone with at least one flag.
What Do We Suggest
• Start the race, conquer the simple obstacles, dodge the zombies and finish the race and enjoy the music in the safe zone.
Rain or Shine • The Infected Zombie 5k Run is a rain or shine run. The run will be delayed for thunderstorms or required to run at different time slots.
• There will be four types of Zombies: walkers, crawlers, runners and climbers. Hopefully the virus has not mutated and created a fourth type of Zombie.
Zombie participants receive race medal, access to safe zone after party, bottled water and makeup transformation. Zombie chase in two shifts. The first shift works the first half of the event and the second shift works the second half. Shift lengths depends on the total run time. Max run time for an event is 8hrs but some events will be shorter.
• Receive a race Bib, bottled water, access to the Safe Zone Music Festival, and a race medal for completing the race.
• PLEASE NOTE SOME LOCATIONS DUE TO PUBLIC PERMITS DO NOT HAVE OBSTACLES. CHECK YOUR LOCATION FOR MORE DETAILS. Each course varies in terrain type and obstacle types. Such as when the Zombie Apocalypse occurs you will be running and dodging. Our course obstacles are simple. Currently, our emphasis is more on the chase. Our obstacles range from a combination of simple climbing, jumping, crawling and dodging obstacles: tires, hay, simple dodge planks and crawls. Each course will have a least 4 simple obstacles: tires, hay, dodge planks and crawls. Again, for our current location the emphasis will be on the zombie chase more so than the obstacles. Sorry we are not training gladiators for the zombie apocalypse but training you to run faster than the person next to you. Survival.
Timed Race Our race is not timed. We run for fun.
• The Zombie Pass includes all the listed perks for each respective categories listed above (runners, zombies and music fest spectators) plus unlimited open tap beer in the safe zone after party.
Safe Zone Music Festival
• So you eluded the zombie, completed the 5k haul and overcame the simple obstacles with zombies pursuing you without bites. Impressive! Now, the safe zone has the vaccine. We keep our safe zone music festival simple. A small stage, 6 live bands (Rock, Pop, Funk, Electric, Weird & etc.), open tap beer, laughter and fun.
Vendors • All of our events feature food trucks. All vendors inquiries fill out this application and mail it back to us.